About Me

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Thanks Zackomba!

A brief shout-out to my middle son - the brains behind the name for this blog.

I'd mentioned to him I was thinking about starting it (my first, as most readers will probably have gathered by now) and was looking for a catchy name or, frankly, any name that was remotely relevant that had Pengo in it.

As a player or observer of far too many games over the first 10 years of his life, I had a feeling he’d have some ideas about gaming-related concepts that I could adapt or just plagiarise for the purpose.

So when I explained this particular concept, he immediately came out with ‘PengoQuest’ - which captures precisely the essence of this almost mythical journey.
 
And I thought it just sounded kinda cool, too.
 
He's also offered to spruce up the design of the name on this template Google blog design, and so long as it doesn't interfere with him getting all his homework done, we'll see what he comes up with.
 
Good job, JB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for me this blog will be called

Pengo king