About Me

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Monday 13 May 2013

Another day

Only had a couple of hours to spare on the weekend and it wasn’t the most productive effort.

I did manage to break 500K once, with a score of 543,430 - my fifth highest of the comeback. It was mostly achieved through a gutsy run from my last penguin, who battled away well.

I also managed to lower my fastest Act clearance time - from 14 seconds to 12 seconds. It occurred during Act 2 in my last game, and came as I was seeing how quickly I could squash all those pesky sno-bees.

But, overall, not much to write home about.

So I might as well write to the readers of this blog about it instead. Of whom, according to the stats produced by the Google Blogger facility, there were 247 as of today.

It might be a small audience, but it’s all quality!

No comments: